Re: [GIT] Security subsystem updates for 3.7

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Wed Oct 03 2012 - 00:47:10 EST

On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 4:35 AM, James Morris <jmorris@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Highlights:
>
> - Integrity: add local fs integrity verification to detect offline attacks
> - Integrity: add digital signature verification

Ok, the integrity changes in particular clashed with the new user
namespace support by Eric Biederman.

The clashes weren't all that big, but there have been semantic changes
in this area, and I'd like Eric to please check that I resolved it
correctly, and the integrity people to double-check my changes to the
"fowner" field.

Mimi, Dmitry, Eric? Please check my current git tree, in particular
the security/integrity/ima/ima_policy.c file, but I think Eric should
look at the kernel/auditsc.c merge too, in case I missed something.

Linus