Re: The 10ms averager in fair.c

From: Uwaysi Bin Kareem
Date: Tue Oct 02 2012 - 03:11:25 EST

Ok, so you don`t know. Well, then it looks like what I said, to me. What is a 100us load, that gets filtered by a 10ms filter? Nothing.
Or a very very small value that rises and falls over 10ms. Load-distribution based on a spike that happened a long time ago (in computing terms) seems very odd. You don`t even know the average before 5ms.

I am going to look at the code, and see if I can make a patch.

Peace Be With You.