Re: [RFC] mm: add support for zsmalloc and zcache

From: Seth Jennings
Date: Thu Sep 27 2012 - 16:25:50 EST

On 09/24/2012 02:17 PM, Dan Magenheimer wrote:
>> From: Seth Jennings [mailto:sjenning@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
>> Subject: Re: [RFC] mm: add support for zsmalloc and zcache
>
> Once again, you have completely ignored a reasonable
> compromise proposal. Why?

We have users who are interested in zcache and we had hoped for a path
that didn't introduce an additional 6-12 month delay. I am talking
with our team to determine a compromise that resolves this, but also
gets this feature into the hands of users that they can work with.
I'll be away from email until next week, but I wanted to get something
out to the mailing list before I left. I need a couple days to give a
more definite answer.

Seth