ktest.pl always returns 0?

From: Greg KH
Date: Tue Sep 25 2012 - 14:00:23 EST

Hi Steven,

I'm trying to use ktest to do build tests of the stable patch series to
verify I didn't mess anything up, but I'm finding that ktest always
returns 0 when finished, no matter if the build test was successful or
failed.

Is this right? Is there some other way to determine if ktest fails
other than greping the output log?

Oh, and any hints on kicking off a ktest process on a remote machine in
a "simple" way? I'm just using ssh to copy over a script that runs
there, wrapping ktest.pl up with other stuff, I didn't miss the fact
that ktest itself can run remotely already, did I?

thanks,

greg k-h