RE: [NEW DRIVER V3 8/8] DA9058 REGULATOR driver

From: Opensource [Anthony Olech]
Date: Mon Sep 17 2012 - 08:07:35 EST

So I will have to write my own set_voltage_sel() callback instead of using
the default regulator_set_voltage_sel_regmap() ??

Well, I did try hard to use your defaults, but I suppose there is nothing to
stop me calling regulator_set_voltage_sel_regmap() explicitly as the first
part of my set_voltage_sel() callback before setting the ramp_enable bit.
Then my implemenation of the set_voltage_time_sel() callback needs to
just simply return the ramp time.