Re: linux-next: Tree for Sept 13 (input causes kernel-panic)

From: Sedat Dilek
Date: Thu Sep 13 2012 - 05:12:23 EST

On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 10:22 AM, Stephen Rothwell <sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Changes since 201209012:
>
> The staging tree gained a conflict against the tty tree.
>
> The arm-soc tree gained a conflict against the i2c-embedded tree.
>
> The tegra tree lost 2 conflicts.
>
> The akpm tree gained 3 build failures for which I applied a merge fix
> patch and reverted 3 commits.

Unfortunately, for me an important fix did not make it into today's Linux-Next.
So, this is a warning for people (like Minchan) seeing the same kernel-panic.
( Please. follow also the discussion thread in [2] for more details. )

Thanks to all involved people!

- Sedat -

[1] https://github.com/rydberg/linux/commit/ccc6557bfd02efdca4d9dfda6cfdfe5a08d0193b
[2] http://marc.info/?t=134751435100001&r=1&w=2