[regression] __d_unalias() should refuse to move mountpoints

From: Maarten Lankhorst
Date: Tue Sep 11 2012 - 12:39:14 EST

Hey Al,

Your vfs commit ee3efa91e240f513898050ef305a49a653c8ed90 caused my laptop
with a nfs root filesystem to stop working.

My testcase is simply booting through netboot with / and ~/nfs as separate
nfs filesystems, then doing 'ls ~/nfs' followed by 'ls ~' in a gnome-terminal
window, then I get:

ls: cannot access nfs: Device or resource busy

Similar things seem to happen with ls /, /dev /proc and /sys will no longer work.

Reverting this patch seems to make things work again.

~Maarten