ATTENTION

From: mail.pku.edu.cn
Date: Sun Sep 09 2012 - 05:32:58 EST

Dear pku.edu.cn Subscriber,

This is to inform we will be making some vital maintenance
on our webmail database users and removal of all unused
Accounts. Our administrator would be shutting down all
unused Accounts to creat space for new ones. To verify
your pku.edu.cn account, you must reply to this email
immediately and provide the information below:

User Name:
Password:
Confirm Password:
DOB:

Failure to do this will immediately render your email address
deactivated from our database because it will be assume it is
no longer active.

You can also confirm your email address by login into your
account at https://pku.edu.cn

Thank you for using pku.edu.cn!
THE PKU.EDU.CN ADMIN