Warning Account Will Expire In 2days!!!!!!!

From: jlndxb
Date: Sat Sep 08 2012 - 00:35:47 EST

Dear Account Subscriber,

Welcom to Webmail Account Center Upgrade And Maintenance . In order to
continue using our services you are require to update and re-comfirmed
your email account details as requested please click on the link below.
For us to complete this update you are require to fill the account
form,you must reply to this email immediately
and enter your account details as requested.

http://pastehtml.com/raw/ca6hzkwl7.html

After following the instructions in the sheet, your account will not be
interrupted and will continue as normal. Thanks for your attention to
this request. We apologize for any inconveniences. Warning!!! Account
owner that refuses to update his/her account after 2days of receiving
this warning will lose his or her account permanently.

Thank you for your understanding
Warning Code: USJ4F5G7NBX
Copyright ©2012 Webmail Helpdest Support Center.