Re: need help on development of linux kernel

From: Cong Wang
Date: Tue Sep 04 2012 - 02:59:47 EST

On 08/30/2012 12:15 PM, Sachin Agarwalla wrote:
Dear Sir/Madam,
I have some questions on development of linux kernel as follows:-
1.I want to know the location of files in linux kernel source code that contains timer initialization and scheduler part.

Scheduler source code is in kernel/sched/* files.

2.Also I want to know location of header files(or library files) that are present in the above files.

include/linux/sched.h

3.Is there any version of linux kernel that uses openmp or inteltbb or parallelc tool.

No, kernel doesn't use any libraries including libc.