Re: file Documentation/usb/usbmon.txt should list the .config settings

From: Alexander
Date: Mon Sep 03 2012 - 10:49:09 EST

On 09/03/2012 12:23 PM, Oliver Neukum wrote:
On Monday 03 September 2012 11:38:57 Alexander wrote:
Please indicate in the Documentation/usb/usbmon.txt file that the kernel
needs to be compiled with:

CONFIG_DEBUG_KERNEL=y
CONFIG_DEBUG_FS=y
CONFIG_USB_MON=y
CONFIG_USB_DEVICEFS=y
Are you saying tht the modular options have been broken?

Regards
Oliver

Ok what I meant is "if you want to build usbmon support into the kernel then it needs to be compiled with ..."
I think it will be useful, especially for embedded developers to have this info in the usbmon doc file.
Sorry about this confusion...

Thanks,
Alexander