Re: [Linux-Xtensa] Re: xtensa port maintenance

From: Chris Zankel
Date: Wed Aug 08 2012 - 04:09:18 EST

Hi Vadim,

On 08/06/2012 11:00 PM, Vadim Malenboim wrote:
Hi All,

I've beed dealing with the xtensa port for couple of months and I'd like to contribute / help as much as possible.

I have an ML605 Xilinx Evaluation Board and already succeeded running the clean-stable version from xtensa-linux on it.

I propose doing the testing on this board and any other tasks / issues you think I can help, I'd be glad to.

Excellent!! I'm looking forward to your help.

-Chris

Vadim.