I don't know why yet but I am sure it'll be perfect

From: Carolina Ryans
Date: Sun Aug 05 2012 - 03:49:17 EST

Hello
To start with I'll tell how I managed to find you. I was exploring sites and stumble across ur photos and I thought that there is nothing wrong if I will suggest him to get to know each other, right?)
So my name is Carolina and I hope you will promote my idea and tell me your name.)
Since I was first to write I'll tell you a little bit about myself. So, I'm rather interesting girl and I'm a person who really enjoys travelling so much that I even ready to take a walk around the the Earth until the verymoment when I will meet a man who I'd fall in love with and stay with him wherever he goes and whatever happens. Dreaming is not prohibited, right?) sure, you might think that it sounds like castles in the air, however I really think so.) Alright, I love meeting new interesting people who may tell me a lot of interesting live stories that really happened.
Anyway, what can you tell me about yourself? You r cute, I know it for sure.) What are you interesting in? I hope you won't think that I'm just crazy and you'll tell me about yourself.)
I the perfect time to write me back is... maybe... tomorrow?))
I am really waiting for your answer. Please, write me back.
Keep in touch