[overlayfs/bug] LXC ephemeral containers have "/rootfs" prefix in/proc/self/maps entries

From: Bryan Wu
Date: Thu Aug 02 2012 - 09:15:02 EST

Miklos,

We met a LXC issue [1] with overlayfs in Ubuntu, but with aufs it is gone.

I suspect it's related to the issue you mentioned in Documentation of overlayfs:
--
Symlinks in /proc/PID/ and /proc/PID/fd which point to a non-directory
object in overlayfs will not contain vaid absolute paths, only

Could you please help to take a look at this? or point me out some hints.

[1], https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/959352

Thanks,
--
Bryan Wu <bryan.wu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Kernel Developer +86.186-168-78255 Mobile