Re: No big TTY/serial patch merge for 3.6-rc1

From: Alan Cox
Date: Thu Jul 26 2012 - 17:19:37 EST

On Thu, 26 Jul 2012 12:08:14 -0700
Greg KH <gregkh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> tty: Move the handling of the tty release logic

Can we lose that one specifically. I've chased down Ian Abbotts problem
and replicated it and that is the offending patch not the lock localise
(which still needs to be kept out as it depends upon this one)

I have it fixed but it's not had enough testing for -rc1 and moving the
termios data has enough spectacular hits all drivers fallout for 3.6

Alan