Re: Release Announcements

From: Shea Levy
Date: Mon Jul 23 2012 - 20:38:29 EST

On 07/23/2012 01:52 PM, J.H. wrote:
On 07/23/2012 02:22 AM, Borislav Petkov wrote:
On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 12:08:34PM -0400, Shea Levy wrote:
The linux-kernel-announce doesn't seem to have had any traffic
since 3.1-rc4 (maybe due to the kernel.org break-in?). Is there a
recommended way to get email news of kernel releases without being
subscribed to the main kernel list?
Let's CC some more people about this.

Follow the respective gitweb RSS feeds?

Fair enough, I'll do this until another solution is forthcoming.

I'll have to do some digging to
figure out where those e-mails got generated from. I do want to say
that that *SHOULD* be working, but if the e-mails aren't showing up in
the archives that may have gotten broken somewhere.

They're not just not showing up in the archives, I subscribed a week or so before the 3.5 release and I've not gotten a single mail yet.

Cheers,
Shea