Re: [Xen-devel] Was: Re: [GIT PULL] timer changes for v3.6, Is: Regressionintroduced by 1e75fa8be9fb61e1af46b5b3b176347a4c958ca1

From: John Stultz
Date: Mon Jul 23 2012 - 16:24:11 EST

On 07/23/2012 12:51 PM, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
Does the following resolve it? If not I have a debug patch I'll send
you to try to chase this down.
Yup. That makes it boot without crash and without any WARN_ON. I am going
to run it overnight on some other machines but so far it looks to have
fixed the regression. So please attach:

Reported-and-Tested-by: Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk <konrad.wilk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Great! Thanks again so much for the testing and quick reporting!
-john