Re: missing leap second patches in stable.

From: John Stultz
Date: Fri Jun 15 2012 - 14:51:19 EST

On 06/15/2012 08:20 AM, Dave Jones wrote:
Should these be in -stable ? Looks like all the other recent changes
in that area are present. With the leap second just two weeks away,
it seems like they should be.

Looks like 6b43ae8a619d17c4935c3320d2ef9e92bdeed05d is in 3.4-stable,
(haven't checked earlier -stable trees).

So the second patch has been sent out for stable review as of yesterday. So it should be on its way, but you're right that I forgot to CC stable on the first TAI offset fix.

I'll generate the patch and send it to Greg. Thanks for the close review here!

thanks
-john