Re: [GIT PULL 0/3] perf/urgent fixes

From: Ingo Molnar
Date: Fri Jun 15 2012 - 14:35:27 EST

The build does not want to fail anymore :-/

I have no idea what state my tree was in - but I re-applied your
patches and the failure happened again in 'make -j':

CC builtin-help.o
CC builtin-timechart.o
util/parse-events.l: In function â__valueâ:
util/parse-events.l:18:10: error: âPE_ERRORâ undeclared (first
use in this function)
util/parse-events.l:18:10: note: each undeclared identifier is
reported only once for each function it appears in
util/parse-events.l:20:2: error: âparse_events_lvalâ undeclared
(first use in this function)
util/parse-events.l: In function âvalueâ:
util/parse-events.l:26:42: error: âPE_VALUEâ undeclared (first
use in this function)

then I took off the last patch and did a 'make' - and the bug
did not re-trigger, even after applying your patches again.

It could be some sort of build dependency problem with the flex
files.

Thanks,

Ingo