automated warning notifications

From: Dan Carpenter
Date: Thu Jun 14 2012 - 13:25:44 EST

Hi Fengguang,

I also check new static checker warnings and sometimes email people.
I wonder if we are duplicating each others work. For example, did
you send an email asking about the following Sparse warning:

sound/soc/codecs/ab8500-codec.c:1959:53: warning: cast truncates bits from constant value (1013 becomes 13)

Quite often those messages are false positive and the value is
truncated deliberately. In this case it looks suspicious and I
would maybe email about it. If I knew what kind of messages you
check and which you ignore that would help me.

Perhaps there is an email list I could subscribe to to see if you
had already sent a message.

regards,
dan carpenter