RE: misc: mei: fixes for 3.5

From: Winkler, Tomas
Date: Wed Jun 13 2012 - 17:09:39 EST

> > Hi Greg,
> > please consider this batch for queuing into 3.5 1. patch 2/4 bug in
> > probe: visible only after merging with the trunk 2. patch 3/4 fixes
> > kernel oops that was revealed when probe failed 3. patch 4/4 is
> > regression fix and should be merged also to stable 3.4 4. patch 1/4 is
> > a minor documentation fix
>
> Grammer fixes are not ok for 3.5 at this point in time, sorry. I'll queue up the
> other 3 though.

Thanks reasonable.

Please consider also this two:

This one is one more fix connected to the same issue as the 3 patches. (From Samuel Oritz)

This one is just adding a flag to WATCHDOG devices that was only possible after merging the watchdog tree into 3.5-rc1.
This one is not must so I leave it for you to decide.

Thanks
Tomas