Re: gma500: Cannot find any crtc or sizes - going 1024x768

From: Alan Cox
Date: Tue Jun 12 2012 - 08:23:56 EST

> Works much better with this patch applied - I see a linux desktop on
> the panel :)

Yay..

> Is there a way to overwrite the found modeline?

You can set modelines via the video interfaces and also by passing it as
a boot parameter. The mode setting X server will also let you set modes.

video=640x400@60

or similar should work - you can set all kinds of bits this way.

If there is a way to identify the platform and that is needed to get it
right then we can also hardcode a DMI match or similar for the device
eventually.

Alan