Re: writeback: bad unlock balance detected in 3.5-rc1

From: Ted Ts'o
Date: Sat Jun 09 2012 - 07:17:48 EST

On Sat, Jun 09, 2012 at 07:07:31PM +0800, Fengguang Wu wrote:

> 1MB memory? How do you manage to boot it? Recently I tried running a
> big fat kernel (with almost everything built in) that can easily OOM
> (at boot time, before swapon) even given 256MB memory...

Sorry, I was confused; it was megs. That'll teach me to send e-mails
when I'm really tired. I normally run with half that (to really
stress the paging/writeback systems), and I was thinking that a gig of
memory was way more than I normally use. I think I was running into
some failures at 512m, which is why it got bumped to 1024. I'll have
to try it again at 512 and see if it blows up or not.

- Ted