BUSINESS CO-OPERATION!

From: Mr Kirsten Nematandani
Date: Fri Jun 08 2012 - 10:40:55 EST

Hello!

My name is Mr Kirsten Nematandani, I'm the President of South African Football Association and we hosted 2010 world cup here in South Africa as you may be aware.
Iâm consulting you for my personal investment plan which I would like to discuss with you and know the possibility of how we can co-operate and work together to carry it out without jeopardizing my position, which I believe will be beneficial to both parties if handled with honesty.
There is some fund I realized as a result of my position from the award of contracts to prospective contractors building stadiums and other projects which I would like to transfer abroad for investment purposes in your country. The total sum is USD $11 Million Dollars and it is securely deposited abroad.
If you can assist me to receive the fund and further invest it for me in any kind of profitable business in your country, kindly contact me (businessinvestment@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx), in other for us to discuss on how to achieve this effectively.
As soon as your reply, I will then call you and discuss with you on further steps to be taken to achieve this. I'm willing to offer you 20% of the total fund for your kind assistance.
Kindly include your full names, mobile/Office telephone numbers while replying to enable me give you a call as soon as I've received your e-mail.
Thanks as I await for your urgent and swift response.
Regards,
Mr Kirsten Nematandani.