Re: AutoNUMA15

From: Zhouping Liu
Date: Fri Jun 08 2012 - 02:09:36 EST

Hi,

> > Thanks! but the Linus tree I tested has contained the patch,
> > also I tested it in autunuma15 with the patch just now, and
> > the panic is still alive, so maybe it's a new issues...
>
> I guess this 74a5ce20e6eeeb3751340b390e7ac1d1d07bbf55 or this
> 8e7fbcbc22c12414bcc9dfdd683637f58fb32759 may have introduced a
> problem
> with sgp->power being null.

I have tested the kernel after removing the two commit 74a5ce20e6ee & 8e7fbcbc22c1241,
but unluckily, the panic is still alive, so I think it's maybe not
related to the two commit, and I will do more investigating to check
what introduced the panic, please let me know if you need me to test
the special commit.

Thanks,
Zhouping