Re: [GIT PULL] Final round of SCSI updates for the 3.4+ merge window

From: Giridhar Malavali
Date: Thu May 31 2012 - 23:47:17 EST

Nicholas and all others,

I would like to thank you very much on behalf of QLogic Linux FC/FCoE team
to everyone who worked with us to get QLogic >= 24xx initial target driver
upstream for 3.5-rc1. You responded quickly to our queries and provided
the support to get this functionality delivered on time. We would like to
work further to get other target related functionalities upstream in
future.

Thanks,
Giridhar