Re: Cavium Linux EDAC Drivers?

From: David Daney
Date: Tue May 29 2012 - 19:08:00 EST

On 05/29/2012 03:55 PM, Daniel Walker wrote:
On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 03:35:45PM -0700, David Daney wrote:
On 05/29/2012 03:15 PM, Daniel Walker wrote:
Hi,

Lets try this again.. Please respond as a Linux community maintainer..

If that is the case, those types of requests should go to a public
mailing list. This one time I will make an exception and answer...

Ok, we're on a mailing list now are you happy?

Yes. And by doing it this way, you might receive useful information from others as well.

Does Cavium mips or ARM processors have EDAC drivers that you know of?
If not, does the hardware have the ability to support such a driver?

OCTEON has EDAC hardware. The kernel.org kernel doesn't have any
software support for this.

Do you have a driver waiting to be submitted?

No, but that isn't to say that this will always be the case.

What about your arm platforms?

I don't know.

David Daney