Dear Beloved

From: Mrs.Mary Parker
Date: Sun May 27 2012 - 03:53:42 EST

Dear Beloved

I am Mrs. Mary Parker an aging widow suffering from long time illness.I have some funds I inherited from my late husband, the sum of 7.5 Million Pounds, and I needed a very honest and God fearing person that will use the fund for God's work,I found your email address from the internet and decided to contact you. Please if you would be able to use the funds for the Lord's work, kindly reply me at my email; mrs.mary.parker51@xxxxxxxxx

Yours in the Lord,
Mrs.Mary Parker