Re: [GIT PULL] x86/urgent fixes for v3.5

From: Chen
Date: Thu May 24 2012 - 22:40:40 EST

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 1:07 AM, Ingo Molnar <mingo@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Interesting posts, first the "500K scheduler" nonsense now
> printk nonsense?

printk nonsense? You actually read my words wrong(LAUGH!)
[I m going to quota my post]
* Chen <hi3766691@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Everyone knows that this patch had been unstable. Also, too
> much code are pushed into printk() with the patch

I mean that too much code are brought with the patch.

500K scheduler is true. 248K(Core.c[MODULAR]) + 148K(fair.c[CFS]) +
47K(rt.c[RT]) = 443K.(Does not include the other source files of
scheduler.) It is really a *HUGE* CPU scheduler.[But it doesn't bring
much advantages to desktop!!]