Re: linux-next: build failure after merge of the mfd tree

From: Lee Jones
Date: Mon May 21 2012 - 05:01:26 EST

On 21/05/12 09:40, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
Hi Lee,

On Mon, 21 May 2012 09:08:56 +0100 Lee Jones<lee.jones@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The patch itself has had extensive build and run testing, with DT both
enabled and disabled. I'm guessing some other changes may be having and
influence here. I'm happy to take a look for you. Can you tell me where
I can pull the offending branch from please?

The mfd tree can be found here:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/sameo/mfd-2.6.git#for-next

Did you try building it for X86_64? What failed for me was an x86_64
allmodconfig.

That seems broken to me.

Why would any of the X86_64 systems be building ab8500-core code?

--
Lee Jones
Linaro ST-Ericsson Landing Team Lead