[GIT PULL] tile tree bug fixes for v3.4

From: Chris Metcalf
Date: Wed May 16 2012 - 16:10:33 EST

Linus,

Please pull the following changes for 3.4 from:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/cmetcalf/linux-tile.git stable

These are both bug-fixes, one to avoid some issues in how we invoke the
"pending userspace work" flags on return to userspace, and the other to
provide the same signal handler arguments for tilegx32 that we do for tilegx64.

Chris Metcalf (2):
arch/tile: fix up some issues in calling do_work_pending()
arch/tile: apply commit 74fca9da0 to the compat signal handling as well

arch/tile/include/asm/thread_info.h | 9 ++++++-
arch/tile/kernel/compat_signal.c | 12 ++++------
arch/tile/kernel/intvec_32.S | 41 +++++++++++++++++++++++-----------
arch/tile/kernel/intvec_64.S | 38 +++++++++++++++++++++++--------
arch/tile/kernel/process.c | 7 ++++-