Re: Linux 3.4-rc7

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Tue May 15 2012 - 14:42:43 EST

On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 11:29 AM, Srivatsa S. Bhat
<srivatsa.bhat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Can somebody send the final patches with proper subject lines etc,
>> instead of hiding them in unrelated threads? I hate picking up patches
>> that I don't personally know from the middle of some random thread.
>>

> Okay, here they are:

What part of "with proper subject lines" didn't you get?

Look at the subject line. Look at how you put the patch in the middle
of an old thread that was about something totally different.

This was *exactly* what I complained about. I don't want patches like this.

Linus