Re: Plumbers: Tweaking scheduler policy micro-conf RFP

From: Juri Lelli
Date: Tue May 15 2012 - 04:41:47 EST

On 05/11/2012 06:38 PM, Vincent Guittot wrote:
On 11 May 2012 18:26, Steven Rostedt<rostedt@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Not really specific to HW, but Juri Lelli has been working on a deadline
scheduler. Perhaps his work may be of interest.

Yes for sure, if Juri is agree to present his work

Sure! It will be really interesting for me.
I'm setting up the proposal. I'll send it today.

Thanks and Regards,

- Juri
Vincent

-- Steve