Contact me if interested.

From: Michan <dijkvanmichan
Date: Fri Apr 27 2012 - 15:26:50 EST

Dear Friend,
Compliment of the season how are you and your families hope all is well with you? I know you donât know me neither do I know you in person. I got your contact email address through internet web discovery when I was searching for whom to help me execute a business proposal, I have a business proposal for you to help me execute do kindly contact me for more detail if you are interested on my contact email: dijkmichan@xxxxxxxx as I wait to hear from you.
Regards,
Dijk V.Michan