Re: [RFC 0/6] uprobes: kill uprobes_srcu/uprobe_srcu_id

From: Oleg Nesterov
Date: Wed Apr 25 2012 - 10:24:06 EST

On 04/25, Srikar Dronamraju wrote:

> I applied the patches and ran all my tests.
> Everything works as expected.

Thanks a lot Srikar.

I'll resend this series with some cleanups. Probably we do not need
is_swbp_at_addr_fast, we can check mm == current->mm in read_opcode()
as Peter suggests. Plus I'll try to make the MMF_UPROBE changes we
discussed. And a couple of really minor and off-topic cleanups.

But I'll wait until we have all pending patches in -tip to avoid
the unnecessary noise at this stage.

Oleg.