Re: where can I find powertop sorces?

From: Andreas Mohr
Date: Sat Apr 14 2012 - 06:54:22 EST

Hi,

On Sat, Apr 14, 2012 at 10:07:43AM +0200, Németh Márton wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm having trouble to fetch powertop sources. I found the article
> titled "Announcing the beta release of PowerTOP 2.0" from January 5 2011
> at http://lwn.net/Articles/421733/ but it seems that the links are not
> working anymore:

Indeed, last week I was tempted to write a "HOLY MESS" report somewhere.
Oh wait, I actually just did, sorry.

IMHO since powertop git repos appear to be changing left and right,
it's best to indicate the supposedly current authoritative project page
(there are even two main websites with likely conflicting information!)
/ git URL
on sites such as the Wikipedia article and/or Freshmeat or some such.

Sorry, very short on time currently, but that's just my input on this.

Andreas Mohr