RE: Patch "USB: serial: mos7840: Supported MCS7810 device"

From: Donald
Date: Thu Apr 12 2012 - 22:21:56 EST

Hi Alan,

Thank you for your reply. As for your comment regarding the LED feature flag, the driver can provide a flag parameter for LED
feature so that users will be able to set this LED feature at loading the driver, and by default, this flag is set false (LED
feature is disabled). Could you let me know if this is what exactly matches your comment?

Regards,
Donald