Please Give This Proposal Every Considerations(on behalf of Mr.Wong Cheng)

From: OULTON, Chris
Date: Thu Apr 12 2012 - 08:22:38 EST

My name is Wong Cheng,a staff of Private Banking Services at the Bank of
Japan, I read your profile on Multinational Journal of trade and Investment.i
was really impressed. can we work together on my Business Proposal please?
'In the top three in the People and Planet green league table; committed to sustainability'

This email is confidential to the intended recipient. If you have received it in error please notify the sender and delete it from your computer.

The University of Gloucestershire is a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 06023243 Registered office: The Park, Cheltenham, GL50 2RH