tesla

From: admin
Date: Mon Apr 09 2012 - 19:03:21 EST

Hi Fellow Seekers,

Did you know Marconi used 16 of Teslaâs patents for Radio?

If you like Tesla information have a look at this.

http://payspree.com/6038/magnapulse

Ian

Ps

I just ârediscoveredâ a great little business. Available as a
franchise in all area of Australia.

No experience necessary. Full training given. Full or part vendor
finance available. Easily earn more than$35 per hour.

Also independant agents required.

If you or a friend needs to earn money this is a great little
opportunity.

Have a look at www.thetoenailpeople.com.au
<http://www.thetoenailpeople.com.au/>

Take a look or send the link to a friend, this will work in small
towns and in the mines. I encourage you to take a look. Then give
Aaron a ring. What have you or your out of work friend have to lose??

Take care

Ian