fork_idle from wq cleanup

From: Venkatesh Pallipadi
Date: Tue Mar 06 2012 - 16:41:43 EST

I looked at avoiding the wq stuff. But, there is no easy/clean way to do
if as we have number of routines within copy_process assume current
being the parent.

But, we can move most of the complication out of arch code into generic code
and share it across multiple archs. Here is the patch for that.

We can easily add x86 percpu idle task on top of this cleanup (except for
mini-circus to switch idle_task of CPU 0).

Sorry. The patches for ia64, mips, powerpc and s390 are untested and are in
"should work" category.

Overall diffstat looks like
---
arch/ia64/kernel/smpboot.c | 49 ++---------------------------