Re: Wiki page for Ethernet drivers

From: Luis R. Rodriguez
Date: Thu Feb 16 2012 - 20:26:31 EST

Just wanted to let you all know we have this now up:

https://www.linuxfoundation.org/collaborate/workgroups/networking/ethernet

I realize we have a lot of old documentation under
Documentation/networking on the kernel but wikis have proven quite
successful for getting additional help on documentation that would
otherwise be hard to get contributions from (git, community review,
distribution lists, etc). If there is any other companies who want to
document Ethernet drivers on a wiki please feel free to use the above.

Luis