Re: [ath9k-devel] [3.3-rc2+] Thousands of ath9k warnings on dmesgbefore laptop froze

From: Calvin Owens
Date: Wed Feb 08 2012 - 17:29:39 EST

I've been having this issue on x86_64 with 3.3-rc2+ as well. I got a
panic a couple days ago, but I haven't been able to reproduce it.

I can, however, reproduce the WARN_ON()'s on my laptop by pinging an
external server with a high frequency (.1s works well) while walking
in circles around the 2nd floor of a nearby library. (It's kind of
hilarious, but that's the only way I seem to be able to get it).

I can confirm that Pavel's patch resolves the problem. Feel free to add:
Tested-by: Calvin Owens <jcalvinowens@xxxxxxxxx>

Thanks,
Calvin