[0/1] 3.0.20-stable review

From: Greg KH
Date: Fri Feb 03 2012 - 17:08:22 EST

This is the start of the stable review cycle for the 3.0.20 release.

It's a bit different from other stable review cycles in that it only has
one patch.

It's a fix to decrease power consumption on a wide range of different
machines. I wanted to make this a separate release to make it easier
for people to test it out in a simple way. This patch has been shipping
in the Fedora kernels for a while now, so I'm pretty confident about it,
but I'm doing it this way just to be sure.

Please let me know if anyone has any problems with it as soon as possible.

Anything received after that time might be too late.

The whole patch series can be found in one patch at:
kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v3.0/stable-review/patch-3.0.20-rc1.gz
and the diffstat can be found below.

thanks,

greg k-h

Makefile | 4 +-