Linsched - any news about it?

From: Juri Lelli
Date: Thu Feb 02 2012 - 05:24:47 EST

Hi,
I would like to play around a bit with Linsched. The last
announce that I'm aware of is the one dated 2010-10-12 (1
year ago):
[ANNOUNCE] Linsched for 2.6.35 released by Ranjit Manomohan.

Is there any further update?

Second thing is that the git repo of that announce seems not
working.
I've found this one by Paul Turner on the web:
https://github.com/paulturner/LinSched.
Is this repo at the last version? I mean, is what follows still
true?

"Linsched does not verify locking in the scheduler code since its
execution is single threaded. Lock contention and other SMP artifacts
are also not captured in the simulation. Consequently performance
impacts due to these are not covered."

Thanks and Regards,

Juri