[git pull] m68k updates for 3.3

From: Geert Uytterhoeven
Date: Thu Jan 26 2012 - 12:39:34 EST

Hi Linus,

The following changes since commit 3bd9e50b4297b0d85bb86a8f2ade941c0f9c21fd:
Geert Uytterhoeven (1):
m68k/mac: Make CONFIG_HEARTBEAT unavailable on Mac

are available in the git repository at:

ra.kernel.org:/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/geert/linux-m68k.git for-linus
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/geert/linux-m68k.git for-linus

- The changeset from Andreas is a critical bugfix (also meant for stable)
that caused crashes on boot in the wild.
As it wasn't rebased, it will cause a merge conflict. The correct
resolution is:

-<<<<<<< HEAD
- asm volatile ("frestore %0@" : : "a" (&zero) : "memory");
-=======
- asm volatile (".chip 68k/68881\n\t"
- "frestore %0\n\t"
- ".chip 68k" : : "m" (zero));
->>>>>>> m68k/for-next = for-linus
+ asm volatile ("frestore %0" : : "m" (zero)

- The changesets from Finn are fixes for Mac that got silently ignored by
the respective subsystem maintainers, despite resends.

- The changeset from me is a postponed cleanup that depended on some
subsystem trees.

Thanks for pulling!

Andreas Schwab (1):
m68k: Fix assembler constraint to prevent overeager gcc optimisation

Finn Thain (3):
macfb: fix black and white modes
mac_scsi: dont enable mac_scsi irq before requesting it
mac_esp: rename irq

Geert Uytterhoeven (1):
m68k/irq: Remove obsolete IRQ_FLG_* definitions

arch/m68k/atari/config.c | 8 +++---
arch/m68k/include/asm/irq.h | 13 ---------
arch/m68k/kernel/process_mm.c | 4 +-
arch/m68k/kernel/process_no.c | 4 +-