[GIT PULL] eCryptfs fixes for 3.3-rc2

From: Tyler Hicks
Date: Wed Jan 25 2012 - 17:12:55 EST

Hi Linus - Here's a pile of eCryptfs bug fixes.

Tim's logging message update will be really helpful to users when
they're trying to locate a problematic file in the lower filesystem with
filename encryption enabled.

You'll recognize the fix from Li, as you commented on that.

You should also be familiar with my setattr/truncate improvements, since
you were the one that pointed them out to us (thanks again!). Andrew
noted the /dev/ecryptfs write count sanitization needed to be improved,
so I've got a fix in there for that along with some other less important
cleanups of the /dev/ecryptfs read/write code.

They've all sat in -next for at least a day, while some have been there
around a week, I believe.

I'll get signed tags going for the next pull request I send. That was my
intention this time, but it just hit me that I forgot to do it.

Thanks,
Tyler

The following changes since commit dcd6c92267155e70a94b3927bce681ce74b80d1f:

Linux 3.3-rc1 (2012-01-19 15:04:48 -0800)

are available in the git repository at:
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tyhicks/ecryptfs.git for-linus

Dustin Kirkland (1):
MAINTAINERS: Update eCryptfs maintainer address

Li Wang (1):
eCryptfs: Infinite loop due to overflow in ecryptfs_write()

Tim Gardner (2):
ecryptfs: Improve metadata read failure logging
ecryptfs: Remove unnecessary variable initialization

Tyler Hicks (7):
eCryptfs: Sanitize write counts of /dev/ecryptfs
eCryptfs: Report errors in writes to /dev/ecryptfs
eCryptfs: Replace miscdev read/write magic numbers
eCryptfs: Make truncate path killable
eCryptfs: Check inode changes in setattr
eCryptfs: Remove unused ecryptfs_read()
eCryptfs: Fix oops when printing debug info in extent crypto functions

MAINTAINERS | 2 +-
fs/ecryptfs/crypto.c | 54 +++-------------
fs/ecryptfs/ecryptfs_kernel.h | 5 ++
fs/ecryptfs/inode.c | 48 +++++++++++----