Re: [Scst-devel] BUG: Process hang when kvm crashed, stacktrace cfs+kvm

From: Bart Van Assche
Date: Sat Jan 21 2012 - 11:11:13 EST

On Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 2:58 PM, kordex <kordex@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 21:12, kordex <kordex@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 20:34, kordex <kordex@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >> Full dmesg of the case attached.

> Do I need to give you anything else? Any leads on what the problem
> might be? The machine is still running and in this state.

In the /proc/meminfo output I see that the system has 16 GB RAM and 33
GB swap memory. Also, MemFree + Buffers = 400 KB, which makes me
assume the system was under heavy memory pressure ?

Some essential information is still missing - the reason why the
kernel started spewing out all these call traces. Did someone hit the
SysRq key ? Is it because a task was hanging ? Was a BUG or WARNING
hit ?

Bart.