Re: coccicheck in 3.3rc1

From: Greg Dietsche
Date: Fri Jan 20 2012 - 18:30:33 EST

On 1/20/2012 2:42 AM, Brice Goglin wrote:
>I see that reverting d0bc1fb4 makes "make coccicheck M=..." ignore
> "M=..." so now I understand the aim of this commit now. I can certainly
> switch away from "make C=2 CHECK=scripts/coccicheck M=..." to "make
> coccicheck M=...". But I'd like away to get the very basic output back:

Hi Brice,
Sorry for the trouble. Can you try the patch I've created and see
if it works properly when you use "make C=2 CHECK=scripts/coccicheck M=..." ?
The patch puts the handling back the way it was for the C=1 and C=2
use case.

Also, I've added the LKML Mailing List to the cc so that this
patch is posted publicly.

Greg Dietsche (1):
coccicheck: change handling of C={1,2} when M= is set

scripts/coccicheck | 13 ++++---------

1.7.6.4