atl1c, etc bugs

From: Luis R. Rodriguez
Date: Tue Jan 17 2012 - 15:46:13 EST

Please Cc nic-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxx in future atl1c and atl1x driver bug
reports on bugzilla.kernel.org, whether or not they will be looked at
will depend but moving forward we are trying to get more attention to
these from QCA (Qualcomm Atheros). Baby steps. I considered adding
that address to the MAINTAINERS file but it seemed rather
inappropriate. In the meantime we are reviewing a new driver that also
supports some older chipsets but that the team may be willing to
commit to supporting and reviewing all bugs for. We'll see..

Luis