partnership in business

From: desti
Date: Mon Jan 16 2012 - 01:53:34 EST

*I am sorry to encroach *into your privacy in this *manner, *I found you listed in *the Trade Centre Chambers *of Commerce *directory here in Japan, *I find it pleasurable to *offer you *my partnership in business, *I only pray at this time that *your address is still valid. *I want to solicit your *attention to receive money on *my behalf. The purpose of *my contacting you is because *my status would not permit *me to do this alone. *If interested, please reply, *In replying kindly state *the following: Your full *names, Age, and Location : *Regards,Okauchi